September 17, 2011

Polymer Clay Tutorials Galore

I've been busily working on all kinds of things, but no polymer clay. If any of my blog readers are interested in finding or trying a polymer clay technique, here is a wonderful list of tutorials that can be found online...and I think they are all for free! Hooray! The picture above shows just a small sampling of the great variety of tutorial links that can be found on a wonderful blog called Iratirita. The blog owner lives in Spain. Not all of the tutorials are in the same language, but most are accompanied by lots of pictures of the technique.

Here they are:
Part 1: Tutorials for all kinds of polymer clay canes and miniatures

Part 2: Tutorials for all kinds of polymer clay techniques. There are beads, boxes, jewelry, surface techniques and more!

These lists must have taken a lot of time to put together. What a great resource though. There are several things there that I may just have to try! Enjoy.


2 comments:

  1. Thank you very much for your post!!! I had plenty of new visitors in my blog!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey there, how did you get the little thingies tha float on the page when I select type.........cute.

    ReplyDelete