February 6, 2012

Best Tip I've Found All Year

A short while ago, I found a pin on Pinterest. The pin was about a tip from 2 Good Claymates' blog. Carolyn Good  posted about how she uses dryer sheets to clean up her pasta machine blades. This sounded like a good idea to me, so I started saving my old (Kirkland brand) dryer sheets. Wow! I now use these recycled sheets for all kinds of clay clean up! I am swiping them over my pasta machine rollers. I clean up the crumbs off of my work surface. I wipe my cutting blade. I use them to clean up my glass rolling pin. I'm sure I'll find more things to wipe with them as time goes on. It's amazing how they pick up debris and make the surface sparkle! Plus I feel good about being able to reuse these sheets! Hope you find this tip as useful as I do!  Thank you Carolyn!

3 comments:

  1. Wow! That is a great tip! I will have to see if I can snag a few of those for my work table. It is always dulled with a layer of clay! Plus then your hands will smell really nice too!
    Enjoy the day.
    Erin

    ReplyDelete
  2. great tip...thanks for passing it along.

    ReplyDelete